Spring Gardens Group Medical Practice would like to inform you of a new service the practice has recently launched which enables you to view and order medication as well as book appointments online. With Patient Access,you can now access the surgery at home, work or on the move – wherever you can connect to the internet. What’s more, because Patient Access is a 24 hour online service you can do this in your own time, day or night.
Patient Access replaced our old system of ordering prescriptions via our website or email from 1st March 14.Signing up to Patient Access is available now the next time you visit the practice just let our reception team know you want to utilise the online facilities and they’ll hand you a registration letter. Then simply visit www.patient.co.uk/patient-access,click register, answer a few questions then you’re done!
For all android and iOS users, a Patient Access app is also available free on your mobile.
Remember that after 1st March 14 this will be the only way of ordering medication online so don’t delay, register for Patient Access today!
Spring Gardens Group Medical Practice You can order your prescriptions in any of the following ways:
- Telephone 01905 744401 between 11:00 - 14:45
- You can order your repeat prescription directly through this site. Click on the link above and complete the simple registration form.
- Post prescription with SAE to
Spring Gardens Group Medical Practice
Spring Gardens Health Centre
- Drop prescription request in the box in the main reception area
- We aim to provide your prescription in 48 working hours (please make allowances for public holidays and weekends).