Healthcare for Overseas Visitors

If you are a patient who is not ordinarily resident in the United Kingdom (UK) you may be required to pay for your care.

If you would like further information on whether charges apply to your healthcare please click on the link below:

If you are registering at Spring Gardens from overseas please ensure you complete the form below before registering and bring your EHIC, PRC, S1, S2 or Health Immigration certificate with you to the Practice along with the completed form and proof of identification (ID).

GMS1 2017

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website